Tera Tower marks Robinsons Offices' leap into building for a green tomorrow as it is aiming to become a LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) Gold certified building. It is situated in an upcoming master-planned, mixed-use development, along the major roads C-5 and Ortigas Avenue, providing a very accessible and progressive environment for businesses.
The green and efficient Tera Tower, designed with energy-efficient and environment-friendly features, is an ideal location for global companies' headquarters or support and outsourced services. One notable feature is its double glazed glass windows, allowing natural light into the building while blocking out noise and heat. This allows the deduction of air-conditioning and office lighting use, resulting to potential energy savings for the tenant. There will be bicycle racks as well as shower rooms to encourage employees to be fit and be environment friendly. The building also features ground floor retail shops for convinience.
It offers ease of access to Central Business Districts and is in close proximity to commercial establishments, residential developments and various transport services and terminals. With Tera Tower being strategically located within a mixed-use development, the building's occupants will enjoy a complete lifestyle experience.
- 20-storey building
- Within Bridgetowne, an upcoming 8-hectare master-planned mixed-use development along E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. (C-5)
- Accessible from Quezon City, Pasig Antipolo, Marikina and other parts of Metro Manila via public transport
- 15 office floors
- Typical floor area : 2,248.64 square meters
- Warm Shell office spaces
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) airconditioning unit
- Provisions for safety and fire protection systems
- CCTV surveillance
- Ample provisions for entrance cables of telephone lines
- N+1 backup power
Energy Efficient and Environment-Friendly Features
- Double glazed glasss windows
- LED lighting for common areas
- Water recycling for plant irrigation
- Column-free office spaces
- Aircon equipment with high energy-efficiency rating
- Provision for bicycle parking and shower rooms
- Disabled-friendly ramps
- Garden and roof deck