Strategically situated along Ayala Avenue, Robinsons Summit Center’s location within the country’s premier business district allows it to be a “business center right in the center of business.”
Having access to every major destinations in Makati CBD, Robinsons Summit Center gives employees the convenience to nearby areas like Glorietta and Greenbelt at Ayala Center, prominent educational institutions like the Asian Institute of Management, the Ateneo Graduate School of Business and the Ateneo Law School, as well as luxurious hotels like Shangri-La Manila, Peninsula Manila, Mandarin Oriental Manila, Intercontinental Manila and the Dusit Hotel and facilities like Makati Medical Center and the Makati Central Post Office.
Each floor is designed to comprise only 6 units, with typical floor plate of 1,000 square meters, which gives it an atmosphere that commands power and success yet exudes privacy.
Exclusivity and Privacy
Designed for the new breed of success-oriented businessmen and goal-driven corporate denizens, Robinsons Summit Center is developed to offer exclusivity and privacy with its world-class amenities. Each floor is designed to house only 6 units, with an average floor plate of only 1,200 sq.m., making it a sprawling is haven for power thinkers – an ideal business center from which to engineer and map out corporate and business success in an atmosphere that commands power yet exudes privacy.
Features & Amenities
- A 37-storey masterfully-designed building with helipad
- 10 level parking
- Average floor plate of 1,200 sq.m
- All floors and units enjoy an unobstructed view of the Makati skyline
- Three-zone elevator configuration that ensures world-class elevator performance
- State-of-the-art building management and communications system
- Double-height main lobby with double-height glass wall frontage Curtain wall
- High-quality finishes of glass tone and metal for exterior and interior lobbies