Robinsons Equitable Tower is one of the landmarks in the Ortigas Center Business District (CBD). One cannot simply miss this majestic structure when passing by through EDSA or ADB Avenue. This 45-storey building possesses a superior design and world-class architecture with its dramatic aluminum and glass curtain walls. In addition, ample provisions for entrance cables of telephone lines as well as high speed elevators are present in the building. Robinsons Equitable Tower is also PEZA-registered that allows eligible tenants to tax incentives.
Located within the masterplanned Robinsons Galleria complex and comprising of Robinsons Galleria (mall), Galleria Corporate Center office building and hotels Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza, these developments offer tenants the convenience of having basic necessities from food to a place where they can stay within a stone’s throw away.
- Superior design and world-class architecture with its dramatic aluminum and high-performance glass curtain walls and punched windows
- Security system
- Fire protection safety and CCTV surveillance
- Ample provision for entrance cables of telephone lines
- Space provisions for unit owner-supplied variable refrigerant volume (VRV) air-conditioning systems
- Individual metering systems for effective operation and maintenance
- A centrally located service core housing twelve (12) high-speed passenger lifts and one (1) service lift
- 4 basement and 5 upper-level parking areas