Located along EDSA corner Pioneer Street in Mandaluyong City, Robinsons Cybergate Center Towers 1,2,3 and Plaza offer PEZA incentives to BPO locators.
In addition from having easy access to public transportations, the buildings are within a mixed-use development and steps away from Robinsons Residential developments such as Gateway Garden Ridge, Gateway Garden Heights, One Gateway Place, among others, and Forum Robinsons thereby creating a live-work-play environment. These conveniences make it easier for companies to hire office workers since they are primary considerations of BPO recruits.
Robinsons Cybergate Plaza is a mid-rise building within the PEZA-accredited Robinsons Cybergate Complex. It also houses two (2) floors of Go Hotel, the essential services hotel of Robinsons Land Corporation and a floor of commercial/retail spaces. Robinsons Cybergate Plaza has a large floor plate of 3,685 sqm and widely-spaced columns which makes it a perfect hub for BPO locators.
- A mid-rise building with six office floors
- Large floor plate of 3,685 sqm per floor
- Evenly distributed and widely-spaced columns
- 100% back-up power
- VRV/VRF air-conditioning system
- High-speed data and communication lines
- Two budget hotel floors and two commercial/ retail floors located within the building
- Access to various dining and service establishments at the retail floors of the building
- Proximity to Forum Robinsons Mall and other Robinsons residential building within the complex